I need to replace front brake calipers on my 1990 Warrior 3vze, but I can't seem to find anyone who can get them.   Is there another caliper that will work? 

The first 2 are the ones you want. 1242 and 1243

Brake Caliper - 1990 Toyota Pickup | O'Reilly Auto Parts (oreillyauto.com)

Looks like there are plenty of Oreilly's near you.

I would have recommended the Raybestos but the driver side ones are out of stock everywhere

Just in case those part numbers are 10259 and 10260. 

Linda S

Rockauto.. FRC10260.. 3 day delay, $55.59 (includes $16 core charge)

FRC10259..In stock, $50.69 (includes $16 core charge)

These are loaded calipers, have pads installed.

I have used Rock auto a lot with 0 problems. BUT this day and age the 3 day delay is a bit worrisome

I did not include Rock Auto because when every other retailer says they are out of stock there is no way Rock Auto has only a 3 day delay. Oh they'll will let you pay for them but then your money can be tied up for weeks. The Best Brake product at Oreilly's used to be on Amazon had a high rating and he can buy it close to home with no shipping

Linda S

And no the Raysbestos does not include pads

I’ve had bad Rock Auto experiences myself. I’ve been told something was in stock, they shipped me a different (generic) brand, and then when i wanted to return they wanted me to pay return shipping! 

OK my Last Rock auto order was pre-Covid. In support of a 64 Chevelle. Guess things have gone down hill a bit.  OOPS on the loaded calipers, their only semi-loaded