Cover for 21' Sunrader - Classic Accessories PermaPRO Class B Cover Fits

Hi All,

I've had trouble finding a cover that fits reasonably well, but I found a decent option that I believe will work for my 21' Sunrader.  I'm posting the info in case others may want to try the same.  I've attached images.

This is the cover:  SKU# 80-412-151001-RT Classic Accessories Over Drive PermaPRO Class B RV Cover, 20'-23'L x 117"H (Model 2), Fits 20’-23’ RVs

Amazon link ($272 currently) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072K7J7VT

The cover is for a Class B Sprinter Van and the width (~85") is a good match to the Sunrader width.  The key issue in terms of fit is the front where the Sunrader is a bit longer with the cab over bed but the Sprinter slopes off.  You can see in the pictures that this is where the cover stress point is, but it's not bad.  I will be reinforcing the cover at all of the contact/stress points with adhesive cover repair patches.  I had a Classic Accessories Class C cover previously (didn't fit well at ALL) and it tore at the stress points after 3 years but the rest of the cover was ok.  The customer support person said you can get a lot more time out of the cover by adding the patches at the specific stress points (corners) where heavy UV is expected.

I have a low profile AC unit but I think this would go over a regular AC too, it would just rise up a little more on the sides at that point.  The cover doesn't go all the way down to the edge of the fiberglass body, but that's ok.  It rides a little high like highwater pants.  I like having the bottom open to keep air flow up.  With the straps connected on the bottom and the nice tight fit (there is elastic on the bottom) the wind won't be an issue.  It also has a well placed zipper so I can get in and out the rear door.  Since I have to park it under a tree that likes to drop a lot of junk this is a good option for me (cant' build a carport right now).

PXL_20220903_143521033.jpg

PXL_20220903_134637806.jpg

PXL_20220903_134709402.jpg

Been using this same cover on my Warrior for the last 4 years and have been pleased. Good compromise since actual class C covers are ridiculously huge on our rigs. (This cover went for $160, four years ago.)