If you need that xtra 150 HP

ToyoGuy

It is a cool rig with a lot going for it. Shame that it needed a new engine at just 40K though!

(Crazy to think I bought my Warrior for about 10% of the Tiger's asking price, back in '15...)

Edited by Ctgriffi

The Tigers are awesome rigs, I always wanted one of the ones on the Astro Van 4x4 platform! 

5E0D812B-F1D0-44A3-AFB1-547E8ACE1DC1.jpeg.3794db12d0375778ead63e0b294f1e1f.jpeg

I had a 93 on the Astro platform but 2wd. They didn't come 4x4 but did come with all wheel drive. It's not the same. Mine was the XL model with the permanent overhead like that Chevy. Got a solid 15 miles per gallon but the best thing was the view from the huge van front window. Panorama view. Wish I could of kept it but I'm a Sunrader girl and just had too many RV's. Sold it very cheap but the young couple I sold it to I really liked. I hope they are still enjoying it

Linda S

Nice Linda! They’re such neat rigs. Also, you can swap in a transfer case from an S10/ Blazer and that will give you true 4x4 on the AWD platform.