86’ dolphin door.

if you have woodworking skills it's not very hard to rebuild

You will need to find a friend with a table saw. All of the ones I have done I used pressure treated wood be very picky about the lumber, treated wood is far from the best quality and is prone to being full of knots. The skin is very thin and will bend easily so be careful with that. The price of a new door will scare you so a little effort on your part you can actually build a better one.

I'm sorry but absolutely no pressure treated wood near living quarters. Especially small flimsy living quarters like an RV. Marine grade plywood would be a safer choice. Yes it no longer has arsenic in it but it still has other chemicals that give off fumes. Remove all the trim on the door carefully. You might not be able to find exact replacement 

Linda S 

Should be fine linda it is listed for indoor use. The plywood won't work well as framework that's what is roten in his door. The framework is about 1X1" There is basically nothing inside the door but some Styrofoam.