Light fixtures '87 Sunrader

Iflyfish

I need a single light cover and an entire double bulb light fixture for my '87 Sunrader. 

I appreciate your input. Thanks

Iflyfishinthedark

Light 2.jpg

double light fixture for motor home.jpg

Casper Lincoln City.jpg

Thank you Linda. You are a jewel! You saved me one heck of a lot of trouble!

Iflyfishilluminated!

Try the best online salvage yard, eBay!  https://www.ebay.com/itm/255597733861?hash=item3b82cfe7e5:g:S50AAOSwZmFgsMfi 

That might actually be the one you are looking for.  There were 550 hits on eBay for "vintage rv light" and those were top of the first page.  If you are trying to save the vintage rv look...  These covers might do ya!  With a little digging, you might be able to find more too.  

Myself I prefer the yellow incandescent light color, but LED lights make MUCH more sense from an energy standpoint.  If you have the fixture housing still, then it isn't too hard to change the bulbs out to LED, or change the inside portion of the fixture and put something in like Linda suggested.      

my local rv dealer has them new i mean the shades or light unit but if was replacing the whole thing i would go LED . aubreys rv in yakima wa .   phone number    1 800  300       4709 or 509 453 4709                                      in bussnes since the 1960s. have bought several new ones myself

Edited by 5Toyota