Spare Parts for Linda??

WME

Nope don't need it. After 4 long years of sitting I popped a new battery and some gas into my Nissan and it started right up. Those VG30 engines are amazing. Finally got it home. A good wash and he doesn't even look too bad, except for the hood.

I moved because my old neighbor insisted on trespassing and spraying round up on my property as well as a bunch of other scary things. Well some of that spray was going onto the hood and guess what. Round Up doesn't just kill you it eats through metal. 

I'll just replace the hood and repaint it but most people would be stuck with hundreds of dollars from a body shop. 

It's so good to be me. 

Linda S

• 2 weeks later...

my wife bent my Datsun sedan i drove it 2 years with new black primer hood and black right fender. i had strip sanded the top rust too bare metal.  2  spray cans brown primer  2 cans of blue looked  great             from 10 feet away lol. was going to paint the whole car . but i got hit by a dump truck so after 24 years with that car. good by  hellow 1977 toyota pickup. Paint is optional . but it looks nice keeps the rust at bay.