1990 Warrior - Shower Pan Parts - help !

When light can shine through under your feet in the shower, it usually is not a good sign. That is what I discover when trying to get ready to go camping tomorrow.  I duct taped it for now but I need to replace the shower pan when I come back.

I measured the rough dimensions, it looks like it is a 26x31 ish. I search through Amazon and other PV parts sites and have no luck in finding the part.

Can anyone let me know where can I find a shower pan replacement part?  I believe the model no is 90wt319rb.

Thanks you so much.

20220628_151722.jpg

20220628_153813.jpg

I'll look but most Winnebago parts are proprietary meaning made just for them. If you can remove the pan without breaking it you could fiberglass the underside to reinforce it. If you do try that cover the inside with duct tape. Might help prevent it from cracking. Little cracks you can just fiberglass over. 

Linda S 

I think you can repair that as Linda mentioned.

Pulling that shower pan is really simple, take the screws out on the surround, unscrew the trim piece at the edge as well. Reach under and disconnect the drain at the trap and it lifts right out.

More than likely the bottom of the pan will be covered with foam where it rests on the wood platform under.

You could probably clear back some of that foam and patch the hole with some fiberglass mat and resin.

Just keep in mind the screws holding the shower pan it zip right into the exterior wall and can go thru to the exterior if too long/tightened....ask me how I know.