1977 Pont-X -Turn signals and hazards are out

Old Man Smith

I've got a 77 Pont-X (if you look them up, mine will be in most of the pictures), the turn signals and hazards just stopped working. Fuses seem to be OK, high beams work fine, so I don't think it's the lever switch on the column. Someone mentioned it might be some other circuit in the column, but I think it could be the relay. Any thoughts?

if you have that big four way flasher knob on the dash. pump it on and off a few times and see if that fixes it . i am serious corrision or dirt builds up on the four way switch it normaly never gets used much. this was a problem with the 7os trucks and campers. and when this happens the turn and fourway quit working.  my 78 shortbox truck my 78 motor home . i had this happen

Thanks for the reply and tip! It ended up that I just had a wire that had come off of my flasher. Everything was/is still fully functional, just got disconnected. Learning all of this as I go and trying to get this thing back into true, reliable form again. Now I know what a flasher looks like lol. Thanks again!