So I probably jinxed myself on another post explaining how the warrior will crank and drive fine. Its a '90 3vze.

I go to start it Saturday and let it run, and it turns over and over but won't crank or run. I start troubleshooting. I have spark, but no fuel going to the engine.

After discovering I have no fuel flowing, I jump power directly to the fuel pump using B+ and Fp pins on the diagnostic connector under the hood, bypassing the ignition and afm circuit, and the circuit on relay. Fuel pump fire up, truck cranks and runs like a champ.

First point to check is fuses...all good, then the circuit openining relay, located in the passenger kick panel tucked flush with the glovebox, I had to remove the glovebox to reach mine. I pull the relay and take measurements across it with no readings. I probe the molex plug and Im getting voltage where Im supposed to on the ignition and afm circuits, and the 12v switch side to the pump.

I bypassed at the connector with a jumper, truck runs great. I patched in some generic 12v relays to take the place of the COR and everything works as it should.

So, deducing it down my no crank no fuel issue is a bad circuit opening relay thatll need replacing.

Figured Ide share this should anyone else with a 1990 v6 toy have similar issues.