Feedback On Finding a High Quality 22RE Engine Rebuilder on/near the West Coast?

Well, Jim at the 22RE Performance shop is booked-up for the unforseeable future for rebuilds, and there's no one else local that's looking promising to me anymore.

I've got no room/time to do the work myself, so I'm looking for a top-drawer rebuilder.

Does anyone have any actual experience with LC Engineering stock 22R/RE motor builds and or installs?

How about D.O.A. ,( also in AZ) ? They show a "22R – 22RE (motorhome/cab & chassis) 150 HP – $3,750",... ( heck, is that 150HP even possible?)

YotaShop?

Any other suggestions for a high-quality motor rebuilder?

Thanks for any recs,

BR,

TG

Thanks mpanzar,

I checked their website and I like that they offer stages of performance. I'll put them on my "to call" list.

What level did you buy in at and what did you do with your motor when you did the switch?

Thanks,

TG

Thanks WLK,

LCE is, in fact, at the top of the list with 2 others so far. Need to find what their install charges are.

Everyone who builds likes it best when you use their guy or shop to insure a smooth and competent install.

I am however, surprised to observe the difference in guarantees for stock or level 2 builds at this point.

It certainly seems to highlight the amount of faith that builders have in their product.

Thx,

TG

Here is what you can try, tacomaworld.com. There are hundreds of posters from all over the country and the world for that matter. Some one knows who you can try for engine work.