Missing my 1990 Micro Warrior 319RB

Beeper

I bought my Warrior in 1990 new off the showroom floor a year after I graduated college. I full timed out of it for 10 years and slightly over 300,000 miles with a mix of parking lot living at work, rock climbing, and grad school. We hit 48 states and a little bit of Canada. We never got a chance to go south of the border. Then I got a "real" job, bought a house, started a family and sold it (probably for less than 5k).

The kids are almost fully launched and now it is time to start thinking about #vanlife again. There is nothing like the micro warrior on the market (20' length, overhead bed, and a rock solid engine). DIY conversons of box trucks, step vans and sprinter vans just lack the space the Toyota RVs had. The low profile of the cab was just so key.

I have been kicking myself for the past week.

So find another one. Rigs are out there with far less miles than you put on yours. 

I don't Facebook but quite a few for sale come up on " Toyota Motorhome Club' on facebook

They used to be public so I could at least read it, no more

There's also 

Toyota Motorhomes Classified on Facebook. 

That site is public

This site usually has quite a few

Toyota Motorhome For Sale: Chinook, Dolphin, Sunrader, Craigslist Used (toyotarvforsale.com)

And of course craigslist. Search far and wide not just near home. 

Lots of people feel the same as you do about them. Because of that your not going to find that it's going to be dirt cheap

because of the age. They in many ways have increased in value. A 1990 in excellent condition can go for 25 grand.

Good luck

Linda S

On 5/4/2022 at 1:45 AM, linda s said:

So find another one. Rigs are out there with far less miles than you put on yours. 

I don't Facebook but quite a few for sale come up on " Toyota Motorhome Club' on facebook

There's also 

That site is public

Toyota Motorhome For Sale: Chinook, Dolphin, Sunrader, Craigslist Used (toyotarvforsale.com)

Lots of people feel the same as you do about them. Because of that your not going to find that it's going to be dirt cheap

because of the age. They in many ways have increased in value. A 1990 in excellent condition can go for 25 grand.

Good luck

Linda S

It's worth mentioning,  I've been seeing quite a few shady FB posts for various Toyota rv's.  The easiest to spot are the ones that,  upon clicking "seller's profile", you'll find the same listing in 5 or 10 different states.  

Beyond that,  if any post requires that you respond via an email address (usually superimposed on the image itself so as to avoid FB algorithms), don't do it. Flag it as a scam and move on

On 5/4/2022 at 1:45 AM, linda s said:

There's also 

That site is public

Good luck

Linda S

It's worth mentioning,  I've been seeing quite a few shady FB posts for various Toyota rv's.  The easiest to spot are the ones that,  upon clicking "seller's profile", you'll find the same listing in 5 or 10 different states.  

Beyond that,  if any post requires that you respond via an email address (usually superimposed on the image itself so as to avoid FB algorithms), don't do it. Flag it as a scam and move on