1986 Toyota Sunrader identification

Dennis L

I have located a barn/garage find Toyota Sunrader, and I'm trying to identify it. I haven't been able to find anything exactly like it, and would like to know it's approximate value. It looks like an Adventure with a clam shell opening in the rear, except it is not a pop up and it is a little different where the shell meets the pickup top (the shell top is flush with and is the same angle as the pickup windshield) the front of the shell has a one-piece window in the center with inside curved smaller window on each side of it. I'm not sure how to insert a photo out of my photo gallery. Any help would be appreciated.

Not a SCAT, but possibly a Sandtana.

Let's just wait for photos

Does it look like this

image.jpeg.674a26e2087e6fcd6fe07ac38af094a6.jpeg

This is a Sunchaser made by the Montery Leisure who also made the Sunraders with flat front windows. Pretty sure they made the Adventure too

I did find a reference on this site that someone had a full lift gate in the back but I can't access the photos anymore. imgur doesn't hold them forever. 

Linda S