New member alert

linda s

To all of our members. 

There are new members from time to time who haven't really done anything bad but IP addresses and info seems fishy. When they post on the group site I can usually nail them but sometimes not. Scammers have gotten really good. 

What I can't do is see your private messages or stop them from messaging you. There was someone who claimed to be a woman a while back who was messaging male members asking for financial help. I wouldn't have been able to stop it except someone alerted me to it. So PLEASE if anyone you don't know sends you a message asking you to download anything or give them help or give them your email, PLEASE let me know. Your email is hidden by the site and just messaging back and forth doesn't give anyone private info. 

Be safe and play smart. 

Linda S

And then some new members are just jerks. Internet lurkers who have no interest in our subject, have no intention of buying a motorhome and have probably never even been camping. People who ask multiple questions about being afraid of people and wildlife and driving anywhere even though millions of families with young children and seniors are out there exploring America. 

Come back here when you have real questions about the Toyota motorhome your about to buy. In the meantime quit wasting our time

You need attention call your Mom

Linda S

9 minutes ago, linda s said:

And then some new members are just jerks. Internet lurkers who have no interest in our subject, have no intention of buying a motorhome and have probably never even been camping. People who ask multiple questions about being afraid of people and wildlife and driving anywhere even though millions of families with young children and seniors are out there exploring America. 

Come back here when you have real questions about the Toyota motorhome your about to buy. In the meantime quit wasting our time

You need attention call your Mom

Linda S

RV racer. Hope you got the message. This is a serious forum where actual owners discuss various subjects pertaining to THEIR OWN motorhome.

I’m glad Linda said something. Find someplace else to play.

Your the one that's afraid of everything.  Uptight? We are having a blast. You live not far from Mono hot springs.  Bet you never saw it. I have and hundreds of other fantastic places all over the country.  And there you are sitting in your room on your computer. I mean it. Dont come back unless your ready to buy. You can find out everything you need to know from the search function.  

Linda S