Height? 87 Sunrader with A/C

Iflyfish

Anyone know the height of a Sunrader with A/C? 

I'm having an awning built and can't measure mine at this point.

Thank you very much.

Iflyfishinmysunrader

17 hours ago, linda s said:

Sunrader is 105 ". Add to that height of your AC, different ones have different heights

Linda S 

Thanks Linda. If you know what is the height of the biggest one?

Thanks

Idryflyfishinmylivingroomnowadays

1 hour ago, Legobusier said:

Obviously yours may differ, but mine's 9'-6" to the top of the AC unit...ish....depending on state of air suspension, etc.

Thanks

8 minutes ago, linda s said:

The Dolphin specs add 12 inches to the height for roof air conditioning. Sounds kind of tall but that would be the most I would add

for AC

Linda S

Thanks again Linda, that is just what I wanted to know. 

Iflyfishwithairconditioning

Yo, Fishmiester did you ever find a good place to winter over?

3 hours ago, WME said:

Yo, Fishmiester did you ever find a good place to winter over?

Was going to winter in Ensenada/Asuncion Baja California, Mexico but had to pass. 

So Casper spent the winter in the driveway. :{

How about you?

Iflyfishinmydriveway

7 hours ago, Legobusier said:

Obviously yours may differ, but mine's 9'-6" to the top of the AC unit...ish....depending on state of air suspension, etc.

Thanks Lego

2 hours ago, Iflyfish said:

Was going to winter in Ensenada/Asuncion Baja California, Mexico but had to pass. 

So Casper spent the winter in the driveway. :{

How about you?

Iflyfishinmydriveway

We did something cool/extremely stupid... Built a house during a pandemic with a screwed up supply chain. House was supposed to be done 1 Sept., moved in Dec 7. So 3 months in our Rv with - temps

On 4/15/2022 at 8:02 PM, WME said:

We did something cool/extremely stupid... Built a house during a pandemic with a screwed up supply chain. House was supposed to be done 1 Sept., moved in Dec 7. So 3 months in our Rv with - temps

Whoa!! We spent two weeks in ours when a power outage blew up the house electric circuits. Thank the goddess we had Casper! So sorry to hear this happened to you. Hope all is well now! 

Yah it was an "interesting time". When things started we were running the AC, then went to a 1500w Milk Barn heater 24/7, then added the RV propane heater. As the temp dropped, duct tape and reflixtic became skirting, finally with arrival of - temps I stuck a 200w IR light bulb under the water tanks. That made a warm spot. A couple of wireless thermometers said the tanks were just a bit over freezing, while the rest was usually 25 degrees above outside temp. So the skirting worked. Still 25 degrees above -10 is a cold floor when you need a bathroom break at 0400 in the morning

But much better that paying $50 a night at a hotel.

Everything depends on where you live. WME lives in Wyoming so I would expect the cost of stuff like hotels to be cheaper if not in a tourist area. I live in Northern California. I can get a room at the Travelodge for 56 dollars and I have stayed there in the past before I lived here. It's a nice clean hotel. 

Linda S

Tourist summer rate $125 a night, after school starts winter rates are $50 a night. Weird Wyoming law if you stay in a hotel or RV park for 30 days your not a tourist. So you don't pay the nightly tourist bed taxes.