I need a propane hose

Hi all,

I noticed that the fittings on my propane hose leak, so I need to replace it.  It’s 12” long and has 1/4” flare fittings (female on both ends)…I can’t seem to find one anywhere.  It’s off of an ‘85 Sunraider if that matters.  

Here’s a photo of the hose, and the fitting it needs to attach to.  Seems like it would be easy to find, but….

Thanks in advance.

D861593F-34E5-4510-A3DD-933A58E1B31A.jpeg

C3E66BFE-9FC9-4211-BE25-58D7E29781F5.jpeg

Not good. Yours looks to be a no longer made auto stop valve. Best case would be to talk to propane place, ask first if they do repairs, and see if they are willing to fabricate just the hose. Tank must be completely empty to replace it. If you can find someone to do that the tank must then be purged. Pumped full of nitrogen so no oxygen is left inside. Other option is if they can cap the hole in tank hose leads to and install a modern float fill valve. 

Linda S 

The hard part is finding anyone to work on them. 

i have removed one of those .. go to an rv supply  or on line what you get is a kit which is      a new plain filler neck and a new bleeder valve.  did this for a guy who could not fill his tank. just  do job outside only fumes out of his empty tank were terable. maybe a large gas supply plant could supply the hose do you have an rv s hop near you. i just bought a new hose for my new furance. i see the filler neck listed on that site  tank filler neck .a lso the liqued level bleeder valve.

Edited by 5Toyota

I was able to find a suitable stainless steel flexible tube at a local propane shop.  Fill valve/assembly still works as designed, my issue was simply a bad hose.  Took it back there today for a proper purge and fill....all is back to normal.  Thanks for the help.