Accurate VIN lookup website

Jimijames

Hi All, Has anyone found an accurate VIN spec lookup tool for these Toyota Motorhomes?  Mine is a 1986, but I keep getting results for a 2016 Celica or 4-runner. I’m trying to order some light covers and turn signal assembly. Based on wrong information given by a car parts website, I ordered the wrong part. Luckily they took it back. My VIN also keeps showing a carbureted engine, when it’s actually EFI. Thanks in advance. 

15 minutes ago, thewanderlustking said:

Jimi what are ya looking for???  Are you looking for rear or front?  Rears are generic...  Text or call me tomorrow.

Fronts.  But I'm also looking for a VIN lookup website that gives accurate information for any future needs.

The parts site I use to find original part numbers use to just require that you put in the vin but vin searches no longer work. Rigs are just too old. You have to put your info in manually. I've put in yours so lets just see if the link comes up right or if you have to start fresh

1986 Toyota Pickup Parts - ToyotaPartsDeal.com

Linda S

Remember clearance light covers and rear light covers are not Toyota parts. They were installed by the motorhome manufacturer