Think we’re back 🙂

fred heath

Just when I got done with an interior demo, this forum goes down. Nearly had a heart attack when I saw that. So glad to see the best Toyota RV resource is back!

Whomever is responsible for getting it up and running again.....THANK YOU VERY MUCH ! I really like reading what other owners have going on with their mini motorhome.

We all appreciate you.😇

Yea, Greg and my Chrome is happy

Missed you all 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2022 at 6:05 PM, 86Dolphino said:

Missed you all 

Yes, seriously!  I know we can be old cranky people sometimes, but you know it was a much lonelier place without the familiar shared suffering hahahah!  

Its hard to even explain to Toyota Truck guys, what these funny monsters are and why we love them.  But I have learned SO MUCH from all of you on here!  Linda, WME, Maineah, Neilp, and well gee I think everyone on this thread has either answered my questions, or challenged my answers and made me think more.  

Its a big happy family here lol!  Perhaps slightly dysfunctional at times but hey right what family isn't!?  

Yep, I type too much.  HAHA you guys are awesome!  I am gonna go read that LSBPV thread again haha... homework time.