My 84 toy won't idle since I came off the interstate. I have noticed that my return line to the tank is leaking out of the hose at the fuel pump. Could the line be plugged? Carburetor bowl sight glass is 3/4 full should be half. Any ideas would be appreciated 20211224_124235.jpg.5470206baa701e76d9a4defba9df6ac2.jpg

start with new fuel line . then see what site window l evel  is change gas filter . could be full of dirt rust rubber hose particles  etc.go from there.

to answer, yes it could be plugged.  more likely as stated there is junk getting in the carb. it can hold the needle valve open causing high float level resulting in a rich mixture

Found out my fuel return line has a bolt in it. The generator fuel line is connected to return line at the fuel tank. 

Try installing a T-fiting so the generator can draw fuel and the carb return line can function.

Revamp my fuel lines no difference.  Fuel sight glass is half. No difference.  Tapped on the Egr a few times idles perfect.  Time to clean or replace the Egr. 

Looked in on getting a new EGR valve. At the prices I seen I'm going to wait on that so I cleaned it and had no issues . I don't live in California . I could delete it , but I  don't know if it will affect my mpg. I like getting 20 mpg 

Try cleaning the egr. Also you can do a “quick delete” by loosening it and cutting an aluminum soda can to fit between the bolts and tighten it back down. This is meant to be a quick check, but you probably could drive it this way long enough to determine if your gas mileage will stay the same. I’m hearing that deleting the egr frequently improves the gas mileage.