B.A.T. strikes again.

WME

I know that there are some Westie fans here, so wady ya think. https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1976-volkswagen-jurgens-autovilla/

I remember being stuck on a mountain with my parents in our old VW bus because it didn't even have enough power to move itself...  So the idea of driving one around with a house is extra frightening!  And I love Volkswagens too.  Sure looks cool though.  Now the new electric VW Busses, I can't wait to see one of those all campered up!  

But honestly, our Toy Homes are just about the PERFECT size.  I don't want to drive a bigger one, and I sure wouldn't want to have anything smaller inside.  

At 1.6L, that's about 78 hp, unless my research is skewed?

At least it has fuel-injection, but still,.....

I didn't see a vehicle weight listed in the offering.

It must be the only vehicle a well-tuned SunRader owner would race for pinks. ;)

I believe that is a 914 Porsche/VW engine at 1.7 liter 80 HP The 2 liter was in that vintage also and could have been a 100HP!

the vans or  bus had this Twin carb version of what is a 914  engine around 80 hp. the vw 411 four door sedan my dad. had a 1971 complete with a gasoline heater. the sedan used a fuel injected version rated at 85 hp. the add says carb overhaul. they have one carb on each side. the Stewert warner south wind gasoline heater produced very hot heat also had an adjustable thermostat and produced a very noticable loud roaring noise. and you could hear the spark plug popping. IN the                  engine photo you can cleary see the twin solex carbs.   one thing for shure you use secend                 or third gear a lot too keep the rpms up. lugging will blow these up. the olde r buses used a 40  to 50 hp bug moter you have to work the trans and keep the engine screaming.

Edited by 5Toyota

I had a 914! Bought it to establish credit years ago and then sold it at a profit! The 914 6 wasn't a half bad little car!

i did not know they made a six. the add on that one  says                  it is a 1.8 a4 of course

Edited by 5Toyota