My 1989 Micro Spirit drives like the wind on the roads and highways, anytime I'm accelerating and maintaining a constant speed. But while at stop lights, in just a few moments, it begins to idle roughly (The engine begins to "miss".) And another thing - the rough idle only occurs while I have my foot on the brake. If I put the RV  in park, the rough idle does not occur, engine just hums.     Checked all the obvious causes, pulled all the plugs, all look great. Wires are all fine, indeed, RV was tuned up less than a year ago. No leaking vacuum hoses. On my second Techron /full tank treatment.  Engine specs: Toyota Truck 3.0L 3VZ-E, 6 cylinders.  Any ideas before I let a mechanic have a go at it (and at my pocket book)?

clamp the hose to the brake booster. if the prob goes away, the booster is bad

OK, I'll try your test on the Brake Booster first. Then I'll try the other tests suggested on the following YouTube video

On 11/2/2021 at 1:06 PM, ATXBreeze said:

OK, I'll try your test on the Brake Booster first. Then I'll try the other tests suggested on the following YouTube video

Pretty classic booster issue.