Change hosting company

As long as I can figure out how to use it I'm ok with what you choose.  Mind you I couldn't really use this site too well until Derek walked me through it. Access to old posts is a must.  I have on more than one occasion found solutions to problems way back. Keeping links in posts is needed too. Winnebago no longer has any Toyota files. Only place to find any info is here. If money is the issue please just ask. A one time yearly donation period would likely more than cover your costs 

Linda S

7 hours ago, mpanzar said:

Out of curiosity, what are the reason for the suggested change?

Costs.

7 hours ago, linda s said:

As long as I can figure out how to use it I'm ok with what you choose.  Mind you I couldn't really use this site too well until Derek walked me through it. Access to old posts is a must.  I have on more than one occasion found solutions to problems way back. Keeping links in posts is needed too. Winnebago no longer has any Toyota files. Only place to find any info is here. If money is the issue please just ask. A one time yearly donation period would likely more than cover your costs 

Linda S

The site won't change. It would just be moved to a different hosting company. I am still investigating what GoDaddy is up to. Presently they just moved all the email servers to Microsoft 360. Thank you for that offer. I have yet to sit down and compare apples to apples. 

• 3 weeks later...

OK I bit the bullet. GoDaddy has eliminated all their free email accounts. Which will actually doubled my costs. So I have decided to move us all to Hostinger. I say all because I also have some personal web sites not just toyotamotorhomes.org being hosted by GoDaddy. This process will take awhile. I have one month before GoDaddy renewal. So be aware that the board might get some down time during the move. I will post here in the news forum with the heads up information when I actually make it happen! My first move will be Harbustan.com which is a WordPress software, being moved to gregharbustan.com. Don't be scared! I hope to loose nothing with the board. But because of the amount of data for the board I may have to take the board offline to move. Guessing maybe a day offline. Wish I could ask for help but it is all on me.

• 3 weeks later...

We have started the process. Might take me a few days to complete. Presently downloading the board so that I can move it. We will go offline during the move and not come back online until we are sure DNS is correct. At some point I will be disabling the Image Gallery so we don't loose any new uploaded images.