Roof Vent cover replacement 1993 Warrior

Marse Hernandez

Maybe you can find one on eBay. Winnebago vents have radius corners. No longer available so the usual fix is to buy a standard square corner one, you need the whole unit, then cut the corners in your opening on the camper so they are square. Of course you need to be careful you don't cut too much. Use the new one as a guide.

Linda S

• 2 months later...

I replaced mine with generic ones...had to drill holes and put stainless steel bolts...about 2-3 hrs.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07LBB68VV/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I can snap a pic. if you need to see it. I replaced the bathroom one.

Do not buy covers from Hengs Industries

They are listed on Amazon and Ebay.

After 2 years the plastic just crumbles like a flaky pastry.

I'm surprised. Hengs is one of the oldest RV suppliers and many of our rigs came from the factory with Hengs roof vents and other parts. If you need a roof escape hatch Hengs is almost your only choice. I wonder if their company was sold to some overseas company and they are making junk now.

Linda S

Yep made in China now and it's not only me that had the problem other users posted pictures same thing the plastic is no good

Thanks for letting us know. They might be all made in China now. Hope some of them are still good. I just bought some for my Sunrader , cheapest I could find. Have no idea the brand. We'll see how long they last. You and I do have an advantage though. We do this crap ourselves so no labor costs.

Linda S