Which front tire should I get? 1986 Mini-Cruiser?

Hello all, 

I had a blow out on my front tire.  🤢The tire that is on there is an LT 195/75R14.   Every time I go to ANY tire shop and mention "LT" they look at me like I'm a martian. 😶"OH we don't cary LT tires."  I have only found one on Amazon. Yokohama Y356 LT195/75R14 99 for $119.98  Should I get this one so I have two LT tires on the front?  

What about next time it happens and I'm on the road, what can I substitute it for?🤔   Last time I had to wait two days to have the (back) tires shipped because no one had "LT" tires. 😶 I've seen a lot of talk about "C-D. tires"   Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I'm planning another long trip.  

You really should get C or D rated tires. You can shop around (maybe not locally) and find C or D rated tires in the $80-$100 range. 185/R14. Ask for those and see the looks you get but that is what you need. LT is light truck. You have a heavy truck. 

Being in California I would think you can find some. The link is simply for an example.

https://www.speedytire.com/tires/thunderer/ranger-r101/185r14c-TH0304?gclid=CjwKCAjw8KmLBhB8EiwAQbqNoD5D3IpXtbVi_QdbRSKGWLwuJ6LBodJ9NCjAKjwLON0LFTkTIBfVdBoC-r4QAvD_BwE

The front of your Toyota is just a standard cab. Get whatever size tire is recommended. Get the highest load range you can find to cover any supplemental weight caused by the overhead. Front tires are not as crucial as the rears.

I’ve been running 195/70R14’s on the front for over 10 years. 70 series allows for smaller diameter (closest to original  25.6”) of 185/R-14. Plenty of good tires out there in that size.