1st trip with shore power

I have hooked up to 110v at home to test the outlets, microwave and overhead AC, but was wary of testing the other appliances without leveling my 1990 dolphin. Can I run the fridge on electric mode, the propane heater  and the propane water heater without leveling the rig? They are all original equipment. Thanks

I have always been told the fridge has to be leveled. Now "leveled" does not mean 100%. When I park if I'm not 100% level but close enough I don't worry about it. My fridge has worked fine. I've never heard the same for propane heaters but then again, I do not use mine. 

the fridge MUST be level any time you use it or it will fail

I believe the manufacturer calls for 2% side to side and 4% front to back. But to further note, the fridge will still work (initially) if the level is way off but not for long so don't do that.

I strive for having my bubble mostly (at least) inside the circle. 

3 hours ago, extech said:

the fridge MUST be level any time you use it or it will fail

No it's not that drastic. Might cause it to fail if you do it way off level all the time. I use a bubble level and put it on freezer floor to check. Even some of the bubble in the center ring is good enough. 

Linda S

13 minutes ago, extech said:

also front to back is more important than side to side

Also not true. Side to side is very important but mine tolerates being up a little in the front fine. Down on the drivers side is a no no for me

Linda S

Linda S

People are amazingly  perceptive of off level the inaccurately of comfort is not enough to screwup up a fridge unless you parked it in the yard and for got to turn it off.

Thanks for all your help,  my understanding is the fridge is the only appliance that requires leveling of the rig. This forum has been so helpful to a beginner RVER like me!