Closing Statement

Scott iv

I know it is unreasonable and unrealistic, but would be so interesting if people here left a final message telling the fate of their motorhome before they left this site. I think it would be interesting to know if they sold their camper, reasons why, or whether it was crashed,died, or was junked.  I'm sure there are any number of other reasons people leave but I think it would interesting to learn the specific fate of the motorhomes. 

There are hundreds of posts on this site doing exactly that. They are just not gathered in one thread. Other members are here just to get a problem fixed and don't really have an attachment to the community like some of us. Alas the world is not a perfect place and since I am alone here as a moderator I am just not obsessive compulsive enough to compile everything into lists. 

Linda S

and glad to still have you on here Linda. and yes i still have my dolphin and still camping on LOL .

Edited by 5Toyota