I am looking for tail lights can't find any that large anywhere any help would be appreciated. I just bought this motorhome and when I was heading home I didn't realize it until I was driving at night and the rear running lights don't work. I left the flashers on until I reached my house the blinkers work and the brake lights and the dash lights aren't working. If anyone might have a clue as to what my problem might be I would love to hear from you. Thanks Rob

Fuses are odd in these years:
toyo_cabin_fuse_cover.jpg

"Engine" controls a great deal of things including turn signals.

image.png.35c3a5bc888e7c1196d4cf3611f3c0be.png

Derek's good work lives on, he gave me this image from the '85 factory manaul - but you'll need to be able to read electrical circuit diagram.

As others have said check the fuse first. After replacing the fuse if the taillights still dont work use a multi-meter to check their functionality before buying bulbs. If they work but just need new bulbs you can try that. I converted my rear taillights to Bargman LEDS. Very good upgrade and highly recommended.

buy a brand new battery cleaning brush. they work well  to clean rust dirt etc out of the bulb scokets. but make there is no power on .