BaT lotto Camper

WME

Here is an answer to oft ask questions about installing a Sunrader on something else.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1995-land-rover-range-rover-classic-lwb-31/

15 hr left on auction and it's up to $8000. We will see what happens, somebody is going to get a deal on a V-8 powered, 4wd, Sunrader. 

Edited by WME

It went for $8500.

Linda, so what you don't think that 4 Wheeling in the backwoods with something ran by Lucas Electronics is a well thought out plan??

31 minutes ago, linda s said:

What's Lucas Electronics. I only come up with a store in Brooklyn. You mean a Tesla? I would love an electric vehicle with the range and power to use backroading. With global warming I hope they come up with better and better all electrics. 

Linda S

Lucas is a UK electric supply company. The provide electrical systems for cars like Jaguar, MG and Range Rover. Their electrical systems always seem to have QC issues. They do not have a stellar reputation.

Lucas Electronics, founded by Sir Joseph Lucas also know as "Sir Lucas Lord of Darkness". Also responsible for the running joke...Why do the English drink warm beer?... Because they have Lucas refrigerators.

Lucas is the curse of life to those who love early English sport cars.🙄