PULLOUT STEP WANTED

Marse Hernandez

Winnebago has recently pulled all parts diagrams for all Toyota motorhomes. So your going to have to do some work here. Measure the width you need your step to be. Locate where it can be mounted and measure how far it is from the mounting place to where it needs to be to clear the motorhome and be pulled out. Then you go shopping online for pullout RV steps with 1 step and try to find one that will fit. Would be nice if someone here who already has a step can measure theirs but if not you can do this. Come back here with measurements and steps you think will fit and we will let you know if it looks good or it might not fit. 

Linda S

I order a 24” Lippert single step. I haven’t installed it as yet as I am rebuilding the lower step in my Escaper. The step is solid and has slip grating. Stay tuned.

B67D7FD8-E065-437A-9645-DF8E86BBC529.jpeg

C770E289-DEDB-4C2B-BDEC-740D55AF2BC8.jpeg

6182A0AA-E1F4-4F7B-9930-DFF60D6B75AE.jpeg

Edited by Sandune24

13 hours ago, linda s said:

Winnebago has recently pulled all parts diagrams for all Toyota motorhomes. So your going to have to do some work here. Measure the width you need your step to be. Locate where it can be mounted and measure how far it is from the mounting place to where it needs to be to clear the motorhome and be pulled out. Then you go shopping online for pullout RV steps with 1 step and try to find one that will fit. Would be nice if someone here who already has a step can measure theirs but if not you can do this. Come back here with measurements and steps you think will fit and we will let you know if it looks good or it might not fit. 

Linda S