Canopy finish

V6 Seabreeze 92

Attached are couple of photos of my canopy. Sun beating on it has faded the canopy fabric. Is there a way to bring it back to looking good again. 

Faded part is only the end part, rest of the canopy color is fine when it in open position. 

Was there supposed to be any lighting in these old canopies, mine does not have any lighting. I also do not see any sign that there was any lighting. It would be nice to have a strip of LED. Any ideas for how to run one. I would love to see some photos if someone has added a LED strip. 

20210830_160559.jpg

20210830_160533.jpg

I used elastomeric paint  after dropping the awning supports under the vehicle so the awning  would be straight up and down. I used painters masking tape  and taped a straight line across it and used a brush and painted the faded out area plus another 6" in order to be sure it was covered. Sorry I never thought to take pictures of before and after

I used TVs infamous Flex Tape, so far at 3 years all is good. It's 4" wide so I installed 2 strips the length of the awning