Anybody used a good vinyl plank in their rig—something durable that's worked well over time, in heat and cold? Want to avoid any separation between planks, warping, and curling!

Appreciate any specific recommendations and/or links.

Edited by Ctgriffi

I've been looking as well. "The Lifeproof" stuff at Home Depot seems highly regarded in reviews. Given the small footprint the cost doesn't seem too extreme for the nicer stuff. It's what I'm leaning towards using in mine.

I used a sheet vinyl floor in my Toy. Worked great, but was a PIA to cut all the corners. and get the shape right.  I used 1/4 round at the edges and caulked them so the floor was swimming pool grade "water proof". So clean up was easy.

On my first Class A I used a vinyl plank and it was easier to install, but was less in the long run. And even though advertised as water proof it was questionable in standing water.

I don't remember product names, they were both remnants from a big box store

4 hours ago, kevinchinook said:

I've been looking as well. "The Lifeproof" stuff at Home Depot seems highly regarded in reviews. Given the small footprint the cost doesn't seem too extreme for the nicer stuff. It's what I'm leaning towards using in mine.

That does look like some pretty good stuff, thanks—100% waterproof and has a temp rating of -25º to 155ºF! I'm getting a bit tired of the white/gray flooring you see everywhere, so the Sundance Canyon Hickory product is calling my name... two boxes would do it.

WME, I've considered the vinyl sheet option and have worked with that in the past, but just think the planks are going to be much easier to handle in a small space with tight corners and weird angles.

I used the Lifeproof stuff from HD. It was easy enough to install, the worst of the job was removing he old carpet. The other challenge, that I have yet to fully conquer, is the metal entry step which has resisted my attempts to drill into it so that I can secure the right angle edge trim that I have there. 

It has stood up to usage well enough, although it has got some scuff marks from moving plastic storage tubs around. It's OK for the camper but I would not use it in my home due to the way the finish is easily marred.