Another once in a liftime dream toy for sale

Gary_M

Wow, there's some clean work on that rig. Someone took some time and weasle-hides to get this far, that's for sure.

Nice paint job ($), great ladder, robust front strut design. I do miss the signature front wrap-arounds though.

I'm wondering what the exterior louvered panel to the left of the driver's side fridge vents is for? 

"Keeps up with modern moterhomes in the passes " Hmmmm, is there a nitreous bottle hidden under the driver's seat? ;)

Which reminds me, wonder who did the motor, or if it's original, not much said about that.

I do like the slanted Ventline vent-covers on the roof.

If you know what you want, and it looks like this guy did, giving up the lower bunk real estate is OK, but personally, I got tired of jumping out of the upper bunk at night to answer nature's call. Also,for the trade-off, definitely only a table for two.

Cool looking shower setup, but no mixer, cold only?

I wonder if there's storage in those corners behind the pillows of the rear dinette?

The traded-out rearend sounds pretty cool. On single wheels, as always, I wonder what a rig weighs in at.

A nice offering and one of a kind, that's for sure.

GLWTA,

BR,

TG

8 minutes ago, john*thomas said:

For 40k I want A/C.

Agreed, a cool rig for sure but i don't see him getting more than 25k tops