ISO 1986 Sunrader reverse light lens 3.75" x 6.5"

Snowbanks

Well, now I did it. 
Broke one of the reverse lenses on my Sunrader, drilling out a rusted screw in preparation for putting in LED bulbs. 

Who has a set of two Clear lenses for the reverse lights? 
sharp-cornered rectangle, measures 3.75" by 6.5" 

I will take one if it matches the one I still have (it's mostly red with a small white center). 
But actually would prefer an all-clear lens, if it fits. 

Sunrader Rear.jpg

Edited by Snowbanks
information update

• Snowbanks changed the title to ISO 1986 Sunrader reverse light lens 3.75" x 6.5"

I'm afraid your only hope is if you can find someone who has upgraded to LED lights. Those are Bargman 1400 lights or reflecto-lite lights. Haven't been made in 15 years or so and no new lenses since about 2010. If you still have all the pieces might be time to perfect your glue skills

Linda S

Clean / irrigate cracks or breaks with denatured acohol or naptha. You would do well to find a mirror or piece of glass to set the pieces on, especially if they are in 2 or more pieces. This will keep the lense / repair flat. Use wax-paper to lay the repair on and keep from gluing the lens to your flat work surface. Carefully wick / drop water-viscosity super-glue into the cracks. It will take less than you think. (Hobby stores sell the glue and little wick-tips for the glue bottles to control the flow) When you're done, re-install the lenses carefully. If you over tighten them, you'll likely crack or break the corners again. They will glue well, if clean and well aligned.  You can buff them carefully by hand with McGuires before you install them, if you want.

BR,

TG

1 hour ago, Maineah said:

This maybe? Pricy but. etrailer.com/Trailer-Lights/Bargman/47-84-103.html

They are not the same size. Others on this site have switched out Sunrader lights to newer styles but it takes some work. One member was even selling frames made to fit Sunrader cutout but fit new stock lights. I don't think he's still doing that. 

Linda S