New little RV's

linda s

I wonder how much they will run 

Start at 135,000. About the same as a Roadtrek. Sounds like a huge amount of money but in todays money my Sunrader cost 65,000 new. Also seems to me RV's have been increasing in price far more than inflation can account for. A new 2wd Tiger Provan will run around 150,000. 

Linda S

Cute, lots of picturesque terms and pretty descriptions but does not mention holding tank size,  I clicked on request a brochure and they want my personal info.  2.4 does not look like much power for the weight of it.

Fresh water tank is 26.4 gallons, holding tank 18.5. They are both heated and insulated. Only grey water though.  Toilet is cassette.  

Engine is the standard Dodge 3.6 V6. Strong enough. 

Linda S

And weight is 6272, about the same as a Toy house. 7716 is the max weight

I find this interesting too, roof is walkable and hail proof

OK I've had a couple of people request that I share this. Apparently it only comes up for me. I have tried to do that but it just says document loading and won't send. Sorry. I figured sharing my personal data with a high end RV manufacturer couldn't be any worse than the stuff I buy from China on eBay so I just did the download. They send you an email with the doc page to open. No big deal 

Linda S

Try this link. Maybe it will work

Wingamm540BrochureUS (1).pdf

Cute little rigs.  What I do not like about my Toy is the small holding tanks.  Black tank is 26 gallons, grey is 17.5 and fresh was 20 gallons, I put in a 25 gallon fresh tank.  I would like the option of larger tanks.  Also the mini fridge is something I do not want to live with.  I can put things in fridge that do not need refrigeration.  If I were in the market for new,  I would look elsewhere.  

Edited by jjrbus