New Member Introduction

Hello to everyone on this site.  I've followed this wonderful forum for a couple years now, learning and planning to buy a Toyota MH when the time was right.  Well due to a returning cancer diagnosis last month that time is now.  I plan to start my retirement early and will move from Southern California to the beautiful Pacific North West-Whidbey Island to be specific.  On my bucket list has always been the desire to travel and explore our beautiful country,  visiting all of our state parks and all of the major league baseball parks..huge Angel Fan.  So I figure what better way to travel than in a small Toyota MH.  My ideal rig would be a fuel injected 18ft Sunrader with a rear dinette to take in the view.  I will be traveling solo so I don't feel I will need anything bigger.  Anyway I wanted to reach out to all of you owners and see if anyone plans to sell in the next few months or if not keep an eye out for me.  Well I look forward to joining your community and being an active member.  I currently drive a 1986 Toy Extra Cab 4x4 that my father left me and I love it.  Thanks again to all.  Morgan

Welcome Morgan,

Anyone from the home of Leo Fender is welcome in my tribe!

Your plan sounds like it has all the right ingredients and location.

I've had my SunRader 18 footer for about 7 or 8 yrs and it's been just right for my adventures.

I also got woke up and found out that it's always "now" about 9 yrs ago,...... I'm just amazed that I don't always remember it.

My daily driver for the last 15 yrs.has been an '85 22RE Xtra-cab.

You'll fit just fine in a Toyo-based rig (and the troop here).

BR,

TG