I need to replace my Radiator so I’m looking for options and pricing for radiator, flush , filling, water pump and timing belt. Pressure fill or not pressure fill. 

Thanks in advice. 
Ron’s1991 Winnebago Itasca321RB

I have had good luck with a single core aluminum radiator, been in there 5 years so do not remember cost of brand??  No parts in there except OE Toyota, Aisin or Denso.    Any kit likie this.    

https://www.yotashop.com/timing-kit-toyota-v6-3-0l-3vz-e-4runner-pickup-truck-aisin-oem-timing-belt-kit-1988-1992-tkt-016/

I used Dayco kit number WP154K1B came with all parts needed 175.00.  Purchased from CarQuest Rockland Maine.

Replacing the timing belt on my 91 was a very easy and satisfying job compared to other timing belt jobs I have done.

The upper Idler pully was a bear. Have to loosen the fuel line and used 1/4 socket set and extensions along with a cheap extension magnet to get the socket on the bolts. But all in all if you have enough confidence to change an alternator or radiator the timing belt is within your wheelhouse

Pull the radiator and spark plugs.