Side mirror resource?

mustrmrk

Anyone know of a source for side mirror frames (with or without the mirror head) that look like these? The "U" piece is about 12" between the legs and the outer bar is about 14" from the window.  If I can't find anything that'll ft, I'll either have to remove them and get them sandblasted or have new custom tubing made.  I've looked around the Internet pretty well, and so far haven't any luck.  I did find a used pair on eBay for $350, but that's a bit too spendy for my taste <grin>.

Side Mirror.jpg

Jr. west coast mirrors are what I’m running. Getting harder to find, but some are still out there.

mill supply has every mirror you can think of.  the ones that fit my 84 dolphin were listed in the truck section, not motor home.  hope this helps the next person skip alot of searching

1 hour ago, extech said:

mill supply has every mirror you can think of.  the ones that fit my 84 dolphin were listed in the truck section, not motor home.  hope this helps the next person skip alot of searching

I went to millsupply.com and I tried searching on Velvac truck mirrors and still couldn't find them. Which truck section were they in, Ford, Chevrolet, GM?

Thank you all. I've decided to get the frames sand blasted and will repaint them, and will likely replace the mirrors as the glass rattles in them.

Ask your sandblaster if they know of anyone local who does powder coating. It will last longer than ANY paint.