transporting accross country

rvplease

I haven't been following the site for awhile, trying to focus on finding an rv, may finally have one.  It seemed a good idea to start fresh on this, I could find only a few commets on this, old ones.  Does anyone have a recommendation for a trucking service to take a class C rv from Pasadena California area to upstate New York?  I'm going to be all in on this if I buy it, so I need to have a company with insurance so any damages on the way would be covered.  Any thoughts would be welcomed, since time is tight on this, please email me if you can at farinacci1982@gmail.com, thanks!

There are bonded transport companies that can move just about anything. The question is how much are you willing to spend. The cost could come close to your purchase price.

Google “transports/trucking” for local carrier information.

It's going to be a lot of money. I can't imagine you can't find something closer. I used to know a person that did this but not any longer.  I used to pay him $300 plus for a 200 mile round trip. That was quite awhile ago. I have to think $2000 plus for a vehicle you haven't seen. 

Sorry, that doesn't help. Have you asked if anyone here is close enough to go look at vehicle?