frp adhesive.

extech

searched and found nothing specific.   i am putting frp in my bathroom, but don't know the best adhesive to use. any help?

Looks like there are a lot of adhesives made just for FRP. 

frp wall panel adhesive - Google Search

I would google reviews too and see which one worked the best and see if some of them have toxic fumes warnings. 

You want whatever it puts off to dissipate quickly and not leave bad stuff. Our bathrooms are so small, hard to ventilate

Of course I don't know if they are toxic at all but just something I would check on

Linda S

3 hours ago, extech said:

searched and found nothing specific.   i am putting frp in my bathroom, but don't know the best adhesive to use. any help?

I demo'd most of my shower last year and installed new FRP walls using Titebond’s related product from Lowe’s. Happy with the results. 

http://www.titebond.com/product/adhesives/b4b122ee-69f1-4172-b064-55c41b7fe900

I have used exculsiviy Locktite Marine Adhesive that I purchase from Home Depot on my 1991 that was destroyed by a pine tree.

f

It works well on any product.  I used pvc on the exterier walls, roof, some interior walls, and used it to make fillets joining panels together.

I used Frp panels to rebuild the bathroom walls and used this exclusively.  I just cut out a section to install an ac unit and the  adhesive held it was the foam or Plywood that failed when I did a destructive test to see how it was working.

It is second best to 3m 52 hundred that will glue anything and 10 bucks a tube cheaper.j

I have 8 thousand miles on my rig using this to glue everything together and have not hadno anything fail.j

If you want to take it apart again that may present the problem.

It has taken the full sun, heat changes , north/south, and 80 miles and hour and not failed.

It remains flexible/rubber.  Meaning it does not sand fine but it is machinable and bondo and epoxies stick to it and then you can go for a finer finish on those products.

It is the most reasonably priced product that sticks everything a toyhome needs I can find.

If you want to spend a whole lot more there are amazing products available just not affordable.

thank you. i like all the opinions.  yours makes a lot of sense