1991 Warrior. One of the previous owners had water damage from the overhead AC area leaking all over the place. I repaired the roof and ceiling but the floor was still soft. When you actually look at the flooring there isn't really much there other than a very thin layer of aluminum on the bottom and plywood on top of it. Not sure of the plywood thickness? The issue with repairs is that the camper is assembled in stages at the factory and it's a challenge to tear out sections of a 4x8 sheet or larger underlayment, mine still has carpeting. I decided to repair from below by strengthening using 3/4" plywood coated with oil based kilz and 3/4"  square steel tubing welded to the frame. The difference was noticable right away, so far so good.

IMG_20210529_171743668.jpg

IMG_20210529_171747791.jpg

I didn't use any adhesive. The bottom layer of the floor, which is underneath the RV is a thin layer of aluminum. Once I put the wood in place I had to wedge the crossbeams in place. They were a tight fit and probably would have stayed in place without welding.

• 2 years later...