Help my roof top A/C is leaking water

Hello all 

My roof top AC is leaking water. It only leaks when it's hot outside in the daytime. It never leaks at night when temperatures fall to 75 outside. It's the original 1986 Coleman AC that came with the unit. Suggestions? 

20210517_152123.jpg

20210517_152114.jpg

So I am assuming it's leaking when it's running more? Your AC releases water when running from condensation on the tubes. Like a window AC in your home drips outside when it's running. If your AC is sealed it runs off the roof and can't get back in. You need a new AC seal. They are not expensive but installing it can be a pain. AC has to be removed from the hole to get the new seal in. Any RV place will have this seal and they are all the same size, 14x14. See these but just look at the obviously square ones

Amazon.com : rv ac seal

When doing this is important that you distribute your weight on the roof and the AC when you move it over. Use sheets of plywood to protect your roof, best case that go all the way from side to side

Linda S

There should be a condensation drain up there somewhere. Clean it out so water can get out easily