Refrigerator Gasket for a 1989 Micro Spirit Replacement. Where to buy?

Hi Everyone!  In search of purchasing a replacement Refrigerator Gasket for a 1989 for a Micro Spirit. The current gasket is compressed and worn out.  Right bottom side and underneath do not even make contact with the unit.   Been dissatisfied with the interweb search results because they all tend to omit the most important information: the dimensions!. My gasket dimensions (measured from the outside) are 21 X 35.5. If I had the model number it would be easier to track a gasket/rubber seal down, but the information sticker at the bottom of the fridge has been damaged by moisture or just plain faded (the model number info is blank). If someone could please provide a model number and/or a store that sells said gasket I would appreciate it.  Thank You!  Max

IMG_5913.jpg

Searching this site it seems the most likely model of your fridge is an 875eg2 and I could not find gaskets for it either. this might be why

400product.PDF (pdxrvwholesale.com) 

Only thing I can think of is to buy a larger gasket and cut to fit. seal the breaks with flexible rubbery caulk. pure silicone or Big Stretch by Sashco

Linda S

It also seems Norcold didn't make door gaskets for lots of their fridges. Instead they made you buy a brand new door

Thanks Linda.  I was thinking same thing about buying a general, bigger gasket (making sure it will attach like the old one), and cut to fit.  Gonna give that a go and submit results. Best! Max