1986 Toyota coachman 22re throttle kickdown cable cant find it anywhere help!!!

I see posts on Toyota sites from 10 years ago and more of people searching for these. They were already discontinued back  them. By now every one hidden in a storage area or on a shelf anywhere is long gone. That leaves you with junk yards to search or maybe this? Seems strange but this place has come through for a few members here for no longer available products. Shipping prices have been reasonable too. 

CarMarka - Search

Linda S

Google "TV" cable there are dozens of hits. A kick down cable is kind of miss leading all though it does make it "kick down" that really is not it's purpose it is a throttle valve cable directly connected the the throttle linkage that controls shift points. There are a zillion Toyotas out there that used them up until they went electronic. 

Unfortunately when google can't find what you need it just finds you whatever. the cables that look like they have a handle on one end are accelerator link cables that connect your gas pedal

ACCELERATOR LINK. 1986 Toyota Truck | Toyota

There are a number of after market alternatives. 

The throttle valve cable is what he's looking for and that is unobtainable

35520-22021 - Genuine Toyota CABLE ASSEMBLY, THROTTLE (toyotapartsdeal.com)

Linda S

I feel his grief I saw listings for transmission bands that transmission has no bands. That was a very popular cable I'm guess he needs to have it in his hand there was to my knowledge only a couple of cables, the ends are what counts the length is not too important as long as it's long enough they made millions of those things. I would try a friendly transmission shop. Just out of curiosity what is the problem with the cable?