Curtains cabover Sunrader

I'm finally getting around to making some curtains for the cabover in our 21' Sunrader.
And for the life of me I can't find a link to the attachments/hooks I need to attach the curtains to the original curtain rod that surrounds the space.
It looks like it is very specific. Can anyone help?
Thank you!!

Well I don't know if you have original track but if it is ( Snap Tape ) is what your looking for. Needs to be sewn to top of curtain and yes it's a pain to sew around all those snaps. Need single foot on sewing machine

Linda S

When I googled snap tape I came up with lots of the wrong kind. What you want is this

Snap On Tape for Curtains - Sailrite

or search recmar snap tape. 

Linda S

Also lots of standard valance curtains are the right length for the front windows. Saves a lot of hemming. Just sew on the snap tape where the rod would go and use enough to cover the width of the area. I used 3 I bought from Walmart. Less than the cost of material, 15 bucks. 

• 1 year later...

I think I may have seen it mentioned in another post, but are you aware of anywhere to find the actual clips for the rod that snap into the sewn on tape? Mine don’t seem to want to unbutton. 

02135798-C09F-4C57-935D-B30703185B53.jpeg

0647ABF3-D295-457B-A6BF-56E9D0625075.jpeg

9131BF3C-2E76-47E8-A612-234259EA50F0.jpeg