Sorry but I don't think your ever going to find a conversion kit that will fit. So different than any other axle hub would require lots of machining and design and there just isn't the market to make any money

Linda S

So you have a sunrader 4x4? yes. And it has the full float conversion. Does it also have custom 15 inch duallies in the back. Is your goal single wheels in the bac or just disk brakes. I'm not gung ho on putting a semi float on an off road vehicle with so much weight. At 5500 GVWR mine is low, in 1989 that went to 6000lbs because of chassis improvements but a Tacoma is going to only have a 5450 GVWR. Maybe a T100 axle. It's going to have the same lug pattern but even more width and they have a GVWR 6000lbs for the 1 ton models. 

Linda S

best case scenario you do a Land Cruiser full float from a FJ80. Differential is off center but I've heard it fits with no drive shaft alterations. There are companies that can center them for you too. You'll get disk brakes with that too

Rock Auto has several brands of drums and other  brake hardware. I used the year 89 because all the full floats are newer than yours. 

1989 TOYOTA PICKUP 2.4L L4 Drum | RockAuto

I needs to say dual rear wheels on the listing

Linda S

Oh and don't buy Centric. Poor quality control. Shoes I bought for my Nissan full float didn't fit at all and they refused to take them back because they said they did. 

• 1 year later...

Sup dude. I just emailed you a quote for full floating with disc brakes. You can add parking brake, etc. 

You can tell them your width the dually or single wheel setup.

You make look at a ford 9” due to the availability of disc brakes.