Coach Battery

Lonerock

The coach battery that came with my 1990 Itasca Spirit is dead and I'm  looking for a replacement. I read a post from several years ago here which recommended a Walmart Marine and RV deep cycle battery, either a 24, 27 or 29.

Would this still be a good recommendation?  I use my battery mostly for lighting and charging devices.

Thanks.

Yep, Walmart is everywhere, so if the battery craps during a trip its easy to replace. Carefully measure your battery box and use the biggest one that will fit.

There are only 3 or 4 flooded acid battery manufactures in the entire country. WalMart actually has a pretty good reputation with their batteries they are made by Johnson Controls. The only reason I patronize WalMart is for batteries, oil and filters!

Good to know that they have at least have good batteries. I live in a rural area and the nearest Walmart is about 40 miles from me so my visits to the city (pop 35,000) are infrequent but I  will be going there tomorrow to get some supplies for my motorhome, including a battery.