Was getting 94 Warrior ready for the road this year.  Tried running it through the gears, just to move it a foot or so.  It would not go into 1st.  Tried a few times.  Then back to Park and try again.  Would not go into 2nd or 1st.  Back to Park.  Tried again and the shift handle would move anywhere too easily but the tranny stayed in Park.  Checked shifter linkage, looked ok from the top but after crawling under I saw immediately that a pivot had come undone.  I found what was left of a rubber bushing and part of a clip.  Went to Toyota dealer parts desk next day.  I  had to give him the VIN for the computer to find this vehicle but it worked.  I ordered  a rubber bushing, two washers (one for either side of the bushing) and a clip to keep in all on.  Parts are supposed to be delivered on the second business day and cost less than eight $$.  We are due to leave for a cross country trip in less than two weeks so are very happy that it came apart before we left.