cold water kitchen faucet leaking!

ports

I believe I have all the original faucets in my 1994 Winnebago Micro Warrior.  I have a small leak when I turn on the kitchen cold water.  Can anyone help me with whether I need to replace a cartridge or just a washer and if so where I could obtain information as to which cartridge or washer I would have to order.  Thank you for your help.

The leak is coming from the faucet? If so replace the faucet. Measure the base, 4 or 6 inches and find one you like at a Home Depot or Lowes.  Bar sinks work well. I'm cheap so I usually do eBay. Less than 30 bucks unless you want to get fancy. Keep in mind the space, size of the sink and faucet arm that might swing out too far . Not sure stick with local hardware so you can take it back if it's not right. Do closely inspect pipes to make sure there isn't a crack anywhere. 

Linda S

Yep standard sink size the entire thing fittings etc. A lot of them I have seen in MH and TT's are cheap plastic. Any decent hardware store.

• 1 month later...

By not using our MH for 18 mo, the first trip out the spout was leaking from where it fastened to faucet. It wasn't coming from around the handles. When I got home I put new 'O' ring on it and it stopped leaking. I suppose the 'O' ring dried out or shrunk and let water come out.  I unscrewed it from the faucet and lifted up and it came right out. After putting new 'O' ring on I coated it sparingly  with 300 DEGREE Plumbers Grease  (Vaseline will work too but I had this in my tool box) , and it just slipped back into the faucet and works like it supposed too. Be sure to check and see exactly where the water is coming from.