I recently purchased a 92 Warrior that had been sitting and not started for several years.   I drained old fuel and put in new fuel.  Added a new battery, and it started right up.   the problem is a dead miss on one of the cylinders.   I haven't started pulling plug wires to find out which cylinder yet, bit I'm leaning toward a bad injector.  It ran fine when it was parked.    Any thoughts on this??

2 hours ago, twodog said:

I recently purchased a 92 Warrior that had been sitting and not started for several years.   I drained old fuel and put in new fuel.  Added a new battery, and it started right up.   the problem is a dead miss on one of the cylinders.   I haven't started pulling plug wires to find out which cylinder yet, bit I'm leaning toward a bad injector.  It ran fine when it was parked.    Any thoughts on this??

I’d change plugs and wires before injectors. Pull plugs one by one to find miss, then see if the missing cylinders plug is firing while out of the cylinder (leave plug wire on and ground side of plug to ground and look for spark, it will shock you if not careful.) 

Edited by Odyssey 4x4

I am over 200,000 miles on my motor and never had a problem with injectors but I did have to change spark plug wires when one went bad. I learned that even genuine Toyota wires don't last forever.

There are two methods shotgun or methodical both work eventually, one is a great deal cheaper.