Warrior leveling

Not sure if you’re looking for a long term, semi permanent solution. But when we camp I try to find (or reserve) a mostly level spot, then adjust rear airbags with a small 12V compressor to tweak the front-to-back and left-to-right levels, until close enough. Blocks for front tires might be necessary occasionally but not looking for perfection...

I use a combination of my air bags and these

Cynder 02046 Aluminum Stacker Stack Jacks, Stabilize, Level Your RV, Trailer Or Camper, Can Support Up to 6,000 lbs, Extends 17" (Set of 2), Textured.., By Brand Cynder - Walmart.com - Walmart.com

I bring 3/4 inch plywood squares I cut to give them solid ground to stand on. In extremely unlevel places where I couldn't adjust enough I always have a shovel on board . Collapsible camping one. I dig holes where needed. I have never needed to go that far except for dirt forest service roads that I wasn't supposed to be on in the first place. 

Linda S

I used drive on plastic ramps. My Nova Star was high in the back on flat ground just drove up on the ramp some times one ramp had to be ahead of the other to level it side to side. Most Asian cars came with scissor jacks I picked up several at a scrap yard. Asked the owner how much and he said just take them we just crush them with the car. Put one each side close to the middle of the frame and just cranked them enough to stop the sway side to side.

I just received the aluminum stacker jacks tonight from Amazon. They are super lightweight and small enough to fit underneath the RV sofa. Perfect for what I'll be using them for. Now onto the next project of floor reinforcement and installing poly bushings in the rear leaf springs.