I know there is some information on shocks in here but I would like to have a couple of questions answered and I apologize if this information was already given.  I have a 1994 Winnebago Micro Warrior and am looking into new shocks.  In reading some of your comments I find the two most recommended shocks are Blistein and KYB.  Could anyone tell me the #'s for the Blistein and KYB shocks that would properly fit my Toy.  Also, with the KYB's, I've seen two different shocks, gas-a-just and monomax.  I contacted KYB and they responded that the gas-a-just were made for motorhomes and the monomax might fit some motorhomes but gave me no specific information about fit for my Toy.  If I would go the route of the KYB's does anyone have information about which specific ones would be best.  I know the Blistein's list specifically for my motorhome.  I just have to decide if the extra price is worth it for me.  Is this a job that can be done by someone with average skills.  Thank you for your help and I hope this camping year will be better than last year.  Stay safe.

Here are the brands and model numbers. I would not consider the Monroe's an option under any circumstances. Would strongly recommend you use these model numbers to shop around for the best price. I used to have KYB then, I thought, upgraded to Bilstein. Rougher ride doesn't mean better. In the future I will only buy KYB

Linda S

Forgot link

#1 Shocks and Struts Superstore - Shockwarehouse.com

I agree with Linda regarding the Bilstein shocks. I went with them and don't love them for the price. Yes they are guaranteed for life but I would try a less expensive alternative if I have a next go around. 

Install is not difficult if you have some mechanical experience.  Let youtube show you the way. 

Scott and Linda!  Thank you so much for your advice.  I have posted on here before and Linda has always been very helpful and knowledgeable.  I think I will go with the KYB's.